Thursday, December 9, 2010

Free Unique Keyword

Today I checked Webmasters Tools,  provided by Google, to see what keywords found Google related to my blog. And I was very surprised to see that Dorin Hornea, writer of this blog, is listed there. His name became a keyword. So I entered his name in Google and I discovered our blog on the first page.  Then I tried it using my name "Ema Ile" and guess what? I had to surf seven pages to get to my blog. Why? May be my name is to close to "e-mail" and it is harder to identify it. Anyways, I wonder how many more posts do I have to write to be considered a keyword?

The point is: use your name to sign your posts. And if you don't find it original enough, choose an original nickname. That way, any search on your name, will lead to your blog.

So, make yourself visible, brand your name and keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment